Welcome to Vector Productions

Welcome to Vector Productions
A Gunpla Blog Featuring Custom and Straight Builds!

Monday, October 7, 2013

RG Destiny: WIP Part 3

Been awhile since the last post it seems, the Destiny is coming along nicely thus far.  I spent most of the night working on decals on the wings and weapons and I am now officially in love with water slides, I don't want to use stickers or dry transfers unless I need to from now on. 
Also, I was able to assemble the get, legs, and 90% of the waist tonight.  Yes, Destiny can finally stand partially!  So far, my concerns about all the layers of paint have been cleared, no problems with the parts I put together tonight.  I'm going to credit that to the alclad aqua gloss, because it makes such a strong layer of protection, and adds a really nice shine to pieces you want glossy.  On that subject, I am very pleased with the effect the painted frame has under the armor and I've only gotten through a couple areas so far.  Tomorrow I'll be paneling and flat coating parts of the arms and wings, while I assemble the torso.  I hope to finish the model by Thursday, for sure by the weeks end.


















No comments:

Post a Comment