Welcome to Vector Productions

Welcome to Vector Productions
A Gunpla Blog Featuring Custom and Straight Builds!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Newest Arrival

Yesterday I received my latest order, this time it's the System Base 1 (a hanger display for 1/1/44 scale models) and the HG 1/144 Gundam Age-1 Spallow (or Sparrow, Bandai can't make up their mind)!  The Spallow is the 3rd part for Project Age Strike.  I hadn't planned on getting it so soon but I needed a new Age-1 body/waste because I wasn't happy with how my first one turned out...  So, later tonight I'll be taking the Dremell to it and beginning it's paint cycle.  The System Base I'm gonna use for all my 1//144 scale kits to display them on while I'm working on them, eventually I'll probably get more so I can line them up, but at $13 a pop...not right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment