Welcome to Vector Productions

Welcome to Vector Productions
A Gunpla Blog Featuring Custom and Straight Builds!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

MG Freedom Gundam

Dug out my old Master Grade Freedom today and posed it a bit, hard to believe for a model released 8 years ago it still stands with current MG's.  My one and only complaint with it remains that it was made before the ver 2.0 was introduced and therefore has the old hands that don't have a peg, which makes it hard to get the model to hold it's weapons.  However, after looking at this model again, I think I'm going to rebuild it someday here soon, and when I do I will add in my own peg system to make it work better.  But I think I'm still going to get a RG Freedom before that since I haven't built one yet.  Maybe someday I can but the Metal Build Freedom....




No comments:

Post a Comment