Welcome to Vector Productions

Welcome to Vector Productions
A Gunpla Blog Featuring Custom and Straight Builds!

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Multi Project Progress Report

What's up Gunpla lovers, so....I've been on hiatus once again, due to various personal reasons the hobby has been the last thing on my mind.  This past week I've been attempting to work my way back into it and have been working on 3 different kits at once...

The primary focus is still my custom HG 00 Gundam but I'm also working on panel lining my MG Dark Hound and I just got the MG RX-78-2 3.0 and built its head tonight!  Earlier this week I also built the torso for my MG X Gundam (had was already assembled).  I also randomly built the HG Wing Gundam Fenice from Gundam Build Fighters, this will be part of a future project but I just couldn't wait!  I'm trying to get the first 3 projects done...or at least one done by the local anime convention at the end of this month, where my friends and I will be hosting a Gunpla panel!

My goal is to have the RX-78-2 assembled by then and the 00 complete for the show, we'll see...  And as usual, to update more...see ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment